ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man suspected of selling drugs has been arrested.
Richard Betts, 51, is being charged with second-degree possession of a controlled substance and third-degree possession of a controlled substance after authorities conducted a search warrant in the 1600 block of Marion Rd. SE.
Eleven grams of meth, scales, packaging materials, marijuana wax with a high level of THC and five oxycodone pills were found.
- Authorities: Warrant yields drugs as Rochester man arrested
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Stewartville man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Weekend drug arrest in Rochester
- Authorities warning of fake calls about warrants
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash