ROCHESTER, Minn. – Charges are possible after a 19-year-old female and her mother were allegedly assaulted Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the incident happened in the 3700 block of 8th St. NW when a group of girls showed up at the residence and the mother refused to let them in.
The mother was assaulted, authorities said, before the group began assaulting the teenager.
A phone was broken during the incident and the victim was allegedly assaulted the night before by the same group of girls at a party. That incident was not reported to police.
The victim is dating a man who has a child with one of the girls who showed up to the residence.
- Authorities: Teenager, mother assaulted during Rochester incident
- Man stabbed in Rochester incident 'uncooperative,' authorities said
- Second sentence for assault on a teenager
- Authorities: Woman robbed, assaulted in Rochester while walking home
- Rochester police say mother breaks up robbery/assault
- Rochester woman sentenced for stalking teenager
- Rochester man loses assault appeal
- Rochester Police: Man arrested for weekend assault; robbery investigation underway for difference incident
- Probation for teenage burglar
- Rochester woman to stand trial for taking teenager