The remains of a body found in Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park in Fillmore County last week have been identified.
Authorities in Mower County said the Southeast Minnesota Regional Medical Examiner identified the remains as Steven Holm.
Holm was last seen in Mankato on July 30.
The Mower County Sheriff's Office said last Friday that the remains were "largely skeletonized and unidentifiable."
Sheriff Steve Sandvik says there was no indication of foul play.
- Authorities: Remains found in SE Minnesota identified as Steven Holm
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man killed in crash
- Authorities in SE Minnesota searching for missing 88-year-old woman
- Authorities seek public's help in finding missing SE Minnesota teen
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man found wrapped in blanket after vehicle went into creek
- Rochester Repertory Theatre presents "Miss Holmes"
- Remains found in southern Iowa identified as Northwood woman
- Human remains found by Albert Lea teens while fishing identified
- Remains found in Wisconsin in '82 ID'ed as Minnesota man
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota