ROCHESTER, Minn. – Authorities say a 74-year-old man had his eyes gouged out of their sockets during a domestic incident Friday afternoon.
Authorities say the eyes were “nowhere to be found” and the victim also had teeth knocked out.
Mahad Aziz, 18, could be charged with first-degree assault in connection to the incident at 310 31st St. NE.
When authorities arrived, they found “a bloody mess” and found Aziz sitting on top of the victim.
Aziz was taken to the hospital before transported to the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center.
- Authorities: Man has eyes ripped out during domestic incident in southern MN
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Authorities: Hunter found dead under tree stand in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Southern MN authorities: Man allegedly led authorities on pursuit before stealing vehicle
- Authorities: Man eludes police at 120 mph in pursuit from southern MN to north Iowa