GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. - One person has died after a hunter was found unresponsive Sunday in Roscoe Township.
The Pine Island Fire Department said it was dispatched to the 14600 block of County 11 Blvd. for a hunter found unresponsive under a tree stand.
The hunter’s brother found the victim and called 911, according to authorities.
First responders made contact with the victim but he was declared deceased. The cause of death appears to be either from a fall or from a medical emergency, according to the fire department. The victim and his brother are from St. Paul. No names have been released at this time.
- Authorities: Hunter found dead under tree stand in southern MN
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Man saved, 2 dogs dead after southern MN fire
- Southern MN kidnapping suspect, child found in Waterloo
- Southern MN couple charged after being found with 300 crappies
- Southern MN authorities: Man allegedly led authorities on pursuit before stealing vehicle
- Authorities investigate suspicious death of Iowa hunter
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN