OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A driver who became dizzy crashed into a home Tuesday night on Peregrine Dr. SE.
Authorities said the driver was backing out of a driveway, became dizzy and continued backing up until it crossed the road and crashed into the home. There were no injuries.
The driver, 29-year-old Abdisalan Adow, was not transported to the hospital.
- Authorities: Driver becomes dizzy, hits house in Olmsted County
- Driver hits tree in Olmsted County
- Driver hits median along Highway 52 in Olmsted County
- Decorah driver in Olmsted County crash
- Driver hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Car hits school bus in Olmsted County
- Truck hits tree in Olmsted County
- SUV hits semi in Olmsted County
- Low income housing options discussed at Olmsted County Housing and Redevelopment Authority Board of Commissioners meeting
- Authorities say Iowa boy killed by hit-and-run driver