MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake man is facing felony drug charges after being found with a large amount of cash and drugs near him in Mason City.
Harold Stinnett, 28, is facing a controlled substance violation and possession of a controlled substance-second offense, after being stopped at 2nd St. NE and N. Pennsylvania Ave. on Friday morning at 12:39.
Authorities said Stinnett was observed driving without a license, quickly pulled over and fled on foot before officers could signal him to stop.
He was found a short time later about a block away from where his car was stopped. Within that path, a case with multiple baggies (totaling 6 grams) of what appeared to be methamphetamine was found, according to court documents. Stinnett also had more than $1,200 in cash.
- Authorities: Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony drug charges after fleeing police
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony domestic abuse charge
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Cerro Gordo Co. man held on felony sex abuse charge
- Man facing felony burglary charge for incident in rural Cerro Gordo county
- Man facing litany of charges in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges