ROCHESTER, Minn. - A burglary at a residence in northeast Rochester resulted in around $10,000 worth of damage.
Authorities say the burglary occurred between 4-7 a.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of Serenity Ln. NE.
Authorities say the suspects forced their way in the through a service door in the garage before putting holes in the drywall. The suspects also smashed granite and tile, put adhesive everywhere and “trashed the place,” according to authorities.
No arrests have been made.
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Around $10K worth of equipment stolen from tree and lawn care service in southern MN
- Authorities: Woman who may be connected to multiple southern MN burglaries arrested
- Authorities: Southern MN man arrested after damaging residence with baseball bat
- Nude motorist sought after damage reports in southern MN
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Around $10K worth of tools stolen from Rochester construction site
- Sheriff: More than 3K worth of construction tools stolen in southern MN
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN