LAWTON, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say the crash of an all-terrain vehicle killed a 10-year-old in northwest Iowa.
The Woodbury County Sheriff's Office says deputies and medics were sent about 3:20 p.m. Sunday to a residence a few miles west of Lawton.
Details about what happened and the boy's name haven't been released. The crash is being investigated.
- Authorities: 10-year-old killed in northwest Iowa ATV crash
- Authorities say northwest Iowa barn collapse killed employee
- Northwest Iowa sheriff's deputy dies after crash
- Iowa man convicted of killing 10-year-old dies in prison
- Officials: 10-year-old girl killed in northwestern Iowa fire
- Authorities recapture jail inmate who fled in northwest Iowa
- Authorities: Man died when tractor rolled in northwest Iowa
- Propane explosion in northwest Iowa
- Charges dropped in Olmsted County ATV crash
- Four hurt, one killed in northwest Iowa collision