MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say one person has died in a plane crash in central Minnesota.
The Hennepin County Sheriff's Office said the plane went down Saturday morning in the Crow-Hassan Park Reserve, about 30 miles northwest of Minneapolis.
Hennepin County Sheriff Dave Hutchinson said one occupant was found dead at the scene.
The National Transportation Safety Board tweeted it was investigating the crash. The agency said the plane was a single-engine Beech A36. The agency did not release more information.
- Authorities: 1 dead in plane crash in central Minnesota
- One dead in western Minnesota plane crash
- 9 dead in South Dakota plane crash
- UPDATE: Four killed in central Iowa plane crash
- Minnesota sees third plane crash in three days
- Minnesota man among plane crash victims in Ethiopia
- Measles reported in central Minnesota
- Official: 10 dead in Dallas-area small plane crash
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man killed in crash
- Authorities: 2 from Minnesota killed in Iowa helicopter crash