ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman is sentenced for embezzling tens of thousands of dollars from the Stewartville Care Center.
Trina Gayle Engler, 41 of Austin, was charged in March with five felony theft counts. Investigators say Engler used unearned time off, unauthorized credit card charges, money taken out of petty cash, and money received from tenants that was never deposited to steal from the care center over the course of five years she worked there.
Engler pleaded guilty to one count of theft and was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years of supervised probation. She must also pay $86,697.72 in restitution.
- Austin woman sentenced for care center embezzlement
- Woman sentenced for bank embezzlement
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Woman sentenced for Austin drug raid
- Cresco woman accused of embezzling over $20,000
- Austin woman sentenced for stealing a bag of cash
- Mankato man sentenced for ramming Austin woman's vehicle
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Austin woman arrested for burglary