NORTHWOOD, Iowa – An Austin woman is pleading guilty to getting caught with drugs in North Iowa.
Melissa Root, 49, pleaded guilty in Worth County District Court to misdemeanor possession of methamphetamine. She was arrested after a traffic stop December 19, 2018, on 510th Street.
Root has been sentenced to 10 days in the Worth County Jail, with credit for time served, and must pay a $315 fine.
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Worth County woman sentenced for meth
- Austin woman sentenced for selling meth
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Austin woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession