AUSTIN, Minn. – A second sentence is handed down in an auto accident that led to a Mower County drug bust.
Cristian Andres Wilborn, 19 of Austin, received five years of probation and 40 hours of community service Monday for a guilty plea to 5th degree drug possession. Wilborn was also granted a stay of adjudication, which means this conviction will be removed from his record if he successfully completes his probation.
Wilborn and Patricia Boonreuang were arrested on December 21, 2017, after law enforcement found a car in a ditch near the area of Highway 218 and Mower County Road 26. Methamphetamine, digital scales, 17 cell phones, and a .38 caliber pistol were discovered at the scene.
Boonreuang previously pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession and 4th degree DWI. She was sentenced to 50 hours of community service and five years of supervised probation.
- Austin teen sentenced for drug possession
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Rochester man sentenced for drug possession
- Mason City mom sentenced for drug possession
- Joice man sentenced for drug possession
- Second sentence for Austin drug bust
- Austin man sentenced for drug possesision
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Marion woman sentenced for drug possession in North Iowa