AUSTIN, Minn. – An Austin High School sophomore is gaining national attention for his talent and success at the 2019 state swim meet.
Logan Kelly was named to the 2019 NISCA All-American list for his time of 56.09 seconds in the breaststroke. That time was good enough for state runner-up in the event. He was also part of the fourth place 200 medley, fifth in the individual 200 medley, and the fifth place freestyle relay.
- Austin sophomore named All-American swimmer
- Mohawk swimmers head to state
- NIACC's Peka named All-American
- 20-year veteran named Austin Police Department captain
- Topless swimmer vows return to Minnesota beach
- NIACC's Roberson named NJCAA All-American
- Arik Andersen named Austin Teacher of the Year
- Austin Utilities named one of the "Best Places to Work"
- Austin Utilities named one of Minnesota's 'Best Places to Work'
- Austin's Sumner Elementary named one of America's healthiest schools