AUSTIN, Minn. - A wanted southern Minnesota man was located hiding in a shed.
Austin police said 33-year-old Rafael Carrazco was found after a report of a person locked in a storage shed in the 800 block of 9th St. NE.
Police said they had been looking for Carrazco to serve a warrant.
The resident said they had locked the shed the night before, and the next day he heard someone in there and called the police.
Carrazco was arrested for the narcotic-related warrant and was given a citation for damage to property.
- Austin police arrest wanted man found hiding in storage shed
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found
- Austin man arrested after police chase
- Man sentenced for multiple drugs found in a storage locker
- Man wanted in connection to southern MN burglaries, vehicle thefts found hiding in trunk
- Wanted man under arrest
- Rochester's Hiding Artists Tour
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found alive
- Albert Lea man sentenced for trying to hide from police
- Man arrested after chase, crash in Austin