AUSTIN, Minn. - Police say a woman suffered life-threatening injuries after an alleged domestic assault early Monday morning.
Javier Caraballo, 49, is being held in the Mower County jail on charges of second-degree felony assault and domestic assault.
Police say the incident happened just after midnight in the 500 block of 14th St. NW.
A man called police after a female found a woman knocking on his door yelling for help.
When officers arrived, they found the bloodied woman who had “serious injuries.” She was transported by Gold Cross Ambulance to Mayo Clinic.
- Austin police: Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after alleged domestic assault
- Stewartville man suffers life-threatening injuries in car/tractor collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Hayfield woman flown to the hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Rochester police looking for man after alleged domestic assault
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- Sheriff's office: Woman suffers 'significant' injuries after Olmsted Co. domestic situation
- Police: Woman hit by truck while looking for cat in Rochester, has life-threatening injuries
- Austin woman pleads guilty to bar assault
- Man sentenced for domestic assault