AUSTIN, Minn. – A second guilty plea has been entered in a big Mower County drug bust.
Austin police say they found 20-year-old Dakota Ray Janning and 35-year-old Samuel Michael Tanner with nearly 160 grams of methamphetamine after a search of Tanner’s Austin home on November 14, 2017.
Tanner pleaded guilty to 2nd degree drug possession and was sentenced to six years and six months in prison.
Janning is now pleading guilty to 5th degree drug possession. His sentencing is set for July 12.
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea in Austin meth sale
- Clear Lake drug bust produces one guilty plea
- Not guilty pleas in Rochester meth lab bust
- Two trials and one guilty plea in big meth bust
- Different pleas in Rochester meth bust
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Guilty plea to meth crime from Austin woman
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust