AUSTIN, Minn. – A man caught after police said he tried to escape on a bicycle is pleading guilty.
27-year-old Corry Dexter Kranz of Austin was charged with 5th degree drug possession after he was arrested on June 13, 2017. An Austin police officer tried to pick Kranz up on an outstanding warrant and says Kranz biked away, going the wrong way down an I-90 exit ramp before he was tackled by another officer.
Police say Kranz had half a gram of methamphetamine on him when he was nabbed.
He pleaded guilty Wednesday. Sentencing is set for March 16.
- Austin man takes plea on drug charge
- Mantorville man takes plea on drug charge
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Separate pleas in Austin drug arrests
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Austin man charged with another drug crime
- Texas man takes plea deal for Austin crimes