ALBERT LEA, Minn. – An Austin man is sentenced for sexual contact with a young girl.
Timothy Thomas Schilling, 30, pleaded guilty in January 2019 to 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct. He was arrested in May 2018 after an 11-year-old girl told Albert Lea police that Schilling had inappropriately touched her on several occasions.
Schilling was ordered Monday to spend 25 years on supervised release and must register as a predatory offender.
- Austin man sentenced for sexual conduct with 11-year-old
- Oakland man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- Albert Lea man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Former Rochester school employee sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Floyd County man facing multiple child sexual conduct charges
- Austin man sentenced for child sex abuse