AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man is sentenced for selling meth.
Tha Im, 45 of Austin, received 71 days in the Mower County Jail and 10 years of supervised probation Thursday. He will also have to pay a $3,000 drug crime surcharge and perform 40 hours of community work service.
Im pleaded guilty to 2nd degree sale of drugs after Austin police said he sold about 13 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant in May 2018.
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth to police informant
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Rochester man sentenced for selling meth
- Mason City man charged for selling meth to informant
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Austin man sentenced for meth near a school
- Forest City man charged with selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man jailed for meth and pot