AUSTIN, Minn. – After spending more than half a year in jail, a Mower County man is sentenced for selling drugs.
Anthony Wayne Ledoux, 36 of Austin, was arrested in September 2018 after Austin police said Ledoux sold 19.757 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant. Ledoux pleaded guilty in February to 2nd degree sale of drugs.
On Thursday, he was sentenced to time served for the 263 days he’d already spent behind bars. Ledoux was also given 10 years of supervised probation, must pay a $3,000 controlled substance fine, and must do 80 hours of community service.
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth to police informant
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Rochester man sentenced for selling meth
- Austin woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Austin man sentenced for meth near a school
- Forest City man charged with selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man jailed for meth and pot