ALBERT LEA, Minn. – An Austin man is pleading not guilty to a sexual assault in Freeborn County.
Dallas Clinton Britt, 34, is charged with 1st and 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct, kidnapping, false imprisonment, and criminal sexual predatory conduct. Law enforcement says Britt took a female to an Albert Lea hotel on January 29, held her down, and repeatedly sexually assaulted her.
According to court documents, a witness says they saw Britt and the woman in the hotel room after the assault. The witness told investigators they asked the victim “Are you sure he raped you?” and the victim replied “Yes.”
Britt’s trial is scheduled to begin on November 5.
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea sex assault
- Austin man pleads guilty in Albert Lea rape case
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in Austin pursuit
- Man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea burglary/assault
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Man pleads guilty in Austin backseat assault
- Austin man pleads guilty to assaulting roommates
- Albert Lea man arrested in Austin
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Man sentenced exactly one year after Albert Lea sex assault