AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man is pleading guilty to providing meth to a confidential police informant.
Michael Scott Fadden, 33 of Austin, was arrested in November 2018 and charged with 3rd degree sale of drugs. He was accused of selling 12.714 grams of methamphetamine to the informant on May 30, 2018, after meeting the informant in Austin and driving them both to Albert Lea.
Fadden’s trial was scheduled to begin on January 28 but his sentencing is now set for May 17.
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man caught with a lot of meth pleads guilty
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Guilty plea in Austin meth sale