AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man is pleading guilty to possessing drugs near a school.
23-year-old Brandon Michael Zarate of Austin was arrested on November 7, 2017. He was charged with 2nd degree sale of methamphetamine in a school zone and 3rd degree possession of meth in a school zone after an investigation conducted by the Austin Police Department and the Southeast Minnesota Violent Crime Enforcement Team.
Authorities say he delivered meth to a confidential informant in May 2017 and they believe the drug was being kept at Zarate’s home, which is within one block of Sumner Elementary School.
No sentencing date has been set.
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Austin woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man caught with a lot of meth pleads guilty
- Austin man pleads guilty for over 200 grams of meth
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes