AUSTIN, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in a Mower County child sex case.
Colin Charles Belden, 20 of Austin, pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct. He was charged in February with five felonies related to alleged sexual conduct with a 13-year-old victim. Authorities say it involved sex acts, drug use, and a series of text messages referring to sex acts.
Belden’s sentencing is set for December 20.
- Austin man pleads guilty to child sex crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Austin man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Austin man pleads guilty to child sex abuse
- Lime Springs man pleads guilty to more child sex crimes
- Former Lourdes coach pleads guilty to child sex crimes
- Long-time sex crime fugitive pleads guilty
- Austin man pleads not guilty to burglary and drug crimes
- Austin man in prison pleads guilty to another crime