FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. – A 23-year-old Austin man died Tuesday after a traffic accident.
Andrew Davidson was identified Wednesday morning by the Minnesota State Patrol as the person who was killed after an accident on Highway 52 near Harmony.
Authorities say Davidson’s car was going south when it crossed over the center line and hit a semi head-on on the northbound shoulder.
The driver of the semi, Chad Finseth, 40, of Preston, was not injured.
- Austin man identified as person killed in Tuesday crash
- Man arrested after chase, crash in Austin
- One injured in Austin crash
- SUV crashes into Austin backyard
- UPDATE: Man identified in fatal crash
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found
- Jail time for Austin man
- Name released of person killed in Olmsted Co. crash
- Austin man injured in head on crash Monday afternoon
- Austin teen hurt in Sunday crash