MOWER COUNTY, Minn. - A domestic disturbance has led to pending charges against a 41-year-old Austin man.
Authorities said they were called Friday night to the 1800 block of 3rd St. NE.
There were three people in the house when an argument took place, and an 18-year-old male said his father brandished a knife and lacerated his cheek.
Authorities said there was a 2-inch deep cut across the son’s cheek.
Emilio Gutierrez is facing a charge of second-degree assault with a deadly weapon.
- Austin man facing charges for allegedly slashing son's face
- Man facing burglary charge in Austin
- Boy, 17, facing assault charge for allegedly slashing female in southern MN
- Police: Austin man facing charges for allegedly pulling knife at hotel party
- Mason City man charged for allegedly spitting in officer's face
- Police: Rochester man facing charges for allegedly stabbing brother
- Man facing attempted murder charges in relation to Austin fire
- Man now facing attempted murder charges after Austin house fire
- Thornton man facing meth charge
- Woman faces attempted murder charges after Austin hit and run