AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of criminal sexual conduct against a teenager is changing his plea.
Steven Edwin Simon Jr., 41 of Austin, has entered a guilty plea to 4th-degree criminal sexual conduct.
He was arrested in November 2018 and accused of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old female in her Austin home.
Court documents state that Simon described what happened between him and his victim as an “affair.”
No sentencing date has been set.
- Austin man changes plea on sex assault
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault
- Guilty plea in hotel sex assault
- Plea deal in 2018 Rochester sex assault
- Austin man reaches plea deal over assault charges
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea sex assault
- Austin man sentenced for sex assault on teen
- Austin sex abuser sentenced