WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – Authorities say an Austin man was caught driving a stolen car in North Iowa.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says Adrian Alexander Cantu, 26, was stopped just after 11:30 pm Thursday near the intersection of 410th Street andNuthatch Avenue for equipment violations. Deputies say a check found Cantu was driving a stolen red Chevy Cobalt with Minnesota plates.
He’s been booked into the Worth County Jail on $5,000 bond and is charged with possession of stolen property/2nd degree theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, and operating without a valid driver’s license.
- Austin man arrested for stolen vehicle in Worth County.
- Austin teen arrested for stolen off-road vehicles
- Rockford man arrested for stolen vehicles
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Minnesota man arrested in Worth County
- Man arrested for Worth County hotel beating
- Two-vehicle crash in Worth County
- Vehicle thefts reported in Worth County
- One-vehicle rollover in Worth County
- Guns reported stolen in Austin