AUSTIN, Minn. – Banfield Elementary has received $2,200 for its Angel Food backpack program.
Central Farms Service Foundation kicked in $1,100 and Land O’ Lakes matched that contribution.
- Austin elementary school gets money for backpack program
- Retailers selling bulletproof backpacks
- Austin check for kid's dental program
- Austin Police Department drops 411 tips program
- Girl finds handgun in her backpack at Minnesota school
- Backpack programs feed students over the weekends, but the need is decreasing
- Bulletproof backpack panels an option for students
- Austin Aspires receives grant for mental health program
- Clear Lake elementary school participating in the 'PreK Beta' part of the "Launch" program
- School bus/minivan collision in Austin
Scroll for more content...