AUSTIN, Minn. – A duo arrested after police were called to a vehicle in a ditch are pleading guilty.
Olmsted County sheriff’s deputies say they found Cristian Andres Wilborn, 29 of Austin, and Patricia Jane Boonreuang, 23 of Austin, walking around a car in a ditch near the area of Highway 218 and County Road 26 on December 21. Deputies say they found 12 grams of methamphetamine, two digital scales, an electronic tablet, 17 cell phones, and a .38 caliber pistol.
Wilborn has pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession. His sentencing is set for October 4.
Boonreuang entered guilty pleas to 5th degree drug possession and 4th degree DWI. Her sentencing is scheduled for July 20.
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- Austin woman pleads guilty to drug sales
- Austin duo charged with another drug crime
- Austin men plead not guilty to marijuana possession
- Duo plead not guilty in Floyd County drug raid
- Austin teen sentenced for drug possession
- Austin man pleads guilty to forgery and drug possession in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug possession