AUSTIN, Minn. – A duo that got probation for one drug crime is pleading not guilty to another.
Patricia Jane Boonreuang, 23 of Austin, and Cristian Andres Wilborn, 19 of Austin, are both charged with 1st degree sale of methamphetamine. They’re accused of selling 28.177 grams of the drug to a confidential police informant on December 21, 2017.
Boonreuang is scheduled to stand trial in Mower County District court on February 25, 2019, and Wilborn’s trial is set for December 17, 2018.
Both received five years of probation after previously pleading guilty to 5th degree drug possession for another incident on December 21, 2017. Boonreuang pleaded guilty in July and Wiborn entered a guilty plea in that case in October.
- Austin duo charged with another drug crime
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Austin man charged with another drug crime
- Duo charged after Hancock County drug search
- First sentence for Austin duo caught with drugs
- Mower County duo gets different sentences for drug crimes
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges
- Austin man takes plea on drug charge
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo