AUSTIN, Minn. – A convicted heroin dealing is going to prison.
Anthony Bynum, 53 of Austin, was sentenced Friday to four years and three months behind bars, with credit for 20 days already served. He pleaded guilty in May to one count of 3rd degree sale of drugs.
Austin police say Bynum sold heroin to a confidential informant in Galloway Park on April 9 and a search of his home found both heroin and cocaine.
Authorities say Bynum has three prior drug convictions in Mower County.
- Austin drug dealer going to prison
- Prison for Austin heroin dealer
- Parking lot drug dealer sentenced in Austin
- Federal prison for Rochester drug dealer
- Rochester drug dealer gets more prison time
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced
- No prison time for convicted Mason City drug dealer
- Austin auto dealer may have been swindled
- Rochester heroin dealer going to prison