AUSTIN, Minn. – A $1,500 donation has been given to support a Children’s Dental Health program.
The check from the Austin Area Foundation comes from the group’s “Basic Needs” endowment fund.
"Austin Area Foundation is a way for people in our community to make a contribution that is larger than what they could give alone," said Jeff Baldus. "There are several funds and this one addresses more immediate, basic emergency needs such as dental health."
- Austin check for kid's dental program
- Breaking barriers of dental care
- Kids Closet program gets big donation from Austin's Early Risers Kiwanis Club
- North Iowa dental office reducing opioid prescriptions
- Local dentists provide free dental care
- Austin elementary school gets money for backpack program
- Free bike program to end in Austin after program taken advantage of
- The status of children's dental health in Olmsted County.
- Tuesday marks first day of total dental makeover
- SAW: Austin soccer