CLARION, Iowa – A Webster City man is pleading not guilty to attempted murder in Wright County.
David Hernandez, 30, is accused of the July 10 stabbing of Carl Burras in Eagle Grove. Authorities say Burras suffered life threatening injuries when he was stabbed in the chest and body with a screwdriver.
Hernandez was arrested in mid-October after law enforcement said DNA evidence identified him as Burras’ attacker.
A trial is scheduled to begin on December 3.
- Attempted murder trial set in Wright County stabbing
- Trial set in Wright County standoff
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Sex abuse trial set for man convicted of attempted murder
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin
- Attempted murder trial pushed back to December
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled