NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Worth County attempted murder trial is being delayed until December.
Trapp Leroy Trotter, 31 of Northwood, was scheduled to stand trial beginning Wednesday in Bremer County. He’s accused of slashing and stabbing Andrew Nodtvedt of Manly on June 2 and is charged with attempted murder, 1st degree burglary, and 4th degree criminal mischief.
The trial was moved to Waverly due to pre-trial publicity and it has now been postponed until December 12. It is expected to last two or three days.
- Attempted murder trial pushed back to December
- Attempted murder trial pushed back in Mower County
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled
- Retterath trial pushed back to 2018
- Sex abuse trial set for man convicted of attempted murder