ROCHESTER, Minn. – An attempted murder trial has been pushed back in Olmsted County.
Gerardo Berenice Esquivel-Olveda, 23 of Stewartville, is accused of shooting Kameron Jones on August 15, 2017. Esquivel-Olveda has pleaded not guilty to 2nd degree attempted murder, drive-by shooting, and 2nd degree assault with a dangerous weapon.
His trial was scheduled to begin on Monday but is now set to start on May 29. That is the same trial date at Artisha Noelle Daisybel Blackman, 21 of Rochester. Police say she was a passenger in Esquivel-Olveda’s car when he shot Jones. Blackman has pleaded not guilty to aiding an offender and 5th degree marijuana possession.
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Kossuth County murder trial is delayed
- Mason City murder trial delayed again
- Charles City man's murder trial delayed again
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Attempted murder trial pushed back to December
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case