AUSTIN, Minn. - An attempted murder trial in Mower County has been pushed back a second time.
Darrell James Wigham, 19 of Austin, is charged with three counts of 1st degree attempted murder, three counts of 1st degree attempted murder while committing a felony, and one count of 1st degree arson.
Austin police say Wigham used paint thinner to start a house fire in the 300 block of 11th Avenue SW on March 7. He's accused of starting the fire while knowing there were three people inside the house. Two of those people had to climb out onto the roof before being rescued.
Wigham is pleading not guilty and his trial was originally set to start on June 25. That was moved to July 23 and now it's been postponed until November 13.
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Plea deal struck in Austin attempted murder
- Austin man sentenced for attempted murder
- Mason City murder trial delayed again
- Charles City man's murder trial delayed again
- Kossuth County murder trial is delayed
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case