CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Law enforcement is looking for an attempted murder suspect in North Iowa.
The Charles City Police Department says it got a report just after 1:30 am on October 28 of a stabbing in the 700 block of Riverside Drive. Officers arrived on scene to find the suspect gone and one victim having already been taken to the Floyd County Medical Center by private vehicle.
Police say two victims were treated and released from the hospital and an investigation led to a charge of attempted murder being filed Friday morning against Trellis Baily, 35.
Baily has not been located at this time but Charles City police say they believe this stabbing was an isolated incident where those involved knew each other. They say the general public is not in any immediate danger.
Anyone who knows where Trellis Baily is or could be, is asked to call the Charles City Police Department at 641-228-3366.
- Attempted murder charge filed in Floyd County
- Family files lawsuit over Floyd County intersection
- Floyd County drug charges filed against Mason City man
- Attempted murder charges in Humboldt County
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County murder
- Woman accused of attempted murder wants trial moved out of Floyd County
- Floyd County man accused of murder in Jasper County
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- Attempted murder charge dropped against Rochester man
- Attempted murder charges expected in Rochester shooting