MASON CITY, Iowa- A business owner in Mason City is saying enough is enough after a man was assaulted on his property Monday.
In the security footage given to KIMT by Mason City Auto Sales, you can see a person riding their bike in to the parking lot then hitting a person inside the car several times with a baseball bat. The owner, Dalayne Germundson, said he did call the Police but the person they contacted was not willing to give them information about the assault.
Germundson said the reason he wanted to share this video is because this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.
“I’ve had numerous drug deals in my car lot, many fights and thefts,” he said. “I once had a guy sleeping in one of my vehicles.”
Germundson said these types of incidents are hurting his business and he wants to see something done about it.
- Security footage of assault at northern Mason City car dealership
- Watch: Drone footage captures significant flooding in Mason City
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City man sentenced for assault
- UPDATED: Tires and rims stolen from Garner car dealership
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Mason City car dealer sentenced for laundering
- Man charged with willful injury after alleged Mason City assault
- Mason City caretaker accused of sexual assaulting clients makes deal