MASON CITY, Iowa – An accused arsonist is set to stand trial in December.
Cedric Lee Harris Jr., 20 of Forest City, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to one count of 1st degree arson. Law enforcement says Harris dumped gasoline on firewood that was for sale outside the Yesway convenience store on North Federal Avenue in Mason City. Court documents state there was someone inside the store and other persons near it when Harris dumped the gasoline around 1 am on September 22.
His trial is scheduled to start on December 11.
- Arson trial set for Forest City man
- Forest City man to stand trial on four felonies
- Forest City man to stand trial for burglary and assault
- Trial set in pellet gun shooting of Forest City school bus
- "Movie money" trial set
- New trial set for Charles City killer
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Illinois murder trial set for Mason City man