STACYVILLE, Iowa – A woman is arrested after law enforcement says she threatened someone with a knife.
Rita Aurea Torres Vazquez, 25, was arrested around 7:45 am Wednesday and charged with domestic abuse assault. Mitchell County Sheriff Greg Beaver says Vazquez threatened her victim with a knife in the 100 block of East Vernon Street in Stacyville.
Additional charges are also pending after law enforcement says it found suspected amounts of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at the location of the alleged assault.
Vazquez was booked into the Mitchell County Jail to await her next court appearance.
- Arrest for knife threat in Mitchell County
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Mitchell County high school students design threat reporting app
- Man gets prison for knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat