MASON CITY, Iowa – Around 1,600 Alliant Energy customers were without power Tuesday afternoon in north Iowa before it was restored around 1 p.m.
According to the Alliant Energy outage map, 1,596 customers are affected. The outage was reported at 12:16 p.m.
The outage was reported in the eastern part of Cerro Gordo County.
Around 600 residents were without power in Olmsted County on Tuesday. The outage was on the east side of Rochester around RCTC.
You can find more information on the outage here from Alliant Energy.
- Power outage affects around 1,600 in north Iowa
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa
- Power outage affects hundreds
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- North Iowa students stay in school during power outage
- Power outage affects many Tuesday in Forest City
- Hundreds in Mason City affected by power outage early Tuesday
- Around 2,400 affected by early-morning power outage in Rochester
- Power outage affects more than 1,000 in Floyd County early Thursday
- Update: Power restored after outage affected more than 1,300 in Cerro Gordo County