KIMT NEWS 3 – With kids soon out of school for summer, meals may be harder to come by.
For the second year in a year, an app is trying to help with that.
It’s called Summer Eats Minnesota, a program that offers free meals for Minnesota kids under 18.
It’s GPS-based, with 700 sites across the state offering free meals during the summer months.
You can find the app on Apple or Google Play Stores.
- App offers free meals to Minnesota kids
- Salvation Army in Rochester offers free Thanksgiving meal
- Minnesota considering going 'hands free'
- Meals on Wheels celebrates March for Meals
- Over a 1,000 seniors receive free Thanksgiving meal
- Hundreds get a free Thanksgiving meal in Mason City
- Reward offered in unsolved Minnesota murder
- Austin Library offering free Wifi to patrons
- Students suing Minnesota high school over free speech rights
- Guilty plea in Minnesota sexting free speech challenge