Photo Gallery 1 Images
We remain on track to see a messy wintry system this weekend coming in from the southwest.
It'll be another tricky system thanks to temperatures popping into the upper 30s for Saturday, changing precipitation from snow to rain and everything in between.
Snow will be the dominant precip type Saturday night into Sunday morning.
Temperatures look to remain near the freezing point for the rest of Sunday, which will impact snow amounts across the region.
Snow is expected to taper off into Sunday evening. Winds will gust near 35 mph. Plan for plowable snow, patchy blowing snow, and a good amount of rainfall during this timeframe.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Another winter storm? It's possible this weekend
- Winter weather causes weekend accidents
- Shoppers stock up for the winter storm
- A winter storm for a good cause
- Winter Storm Warning issued throughout viewing area
- MnDOT warning drivers about looming winter storm
- Winter storm updates from our weather team
- Rochester cleans up after another winter storm
- StormTeam 3: Winter Storm Warning issued
- Emergency teams prepare for winter storm