ROCHESTER, Minn. – Another indecent exposure report has been reported.
A report of a man masturbating in a pool was taken around 4 p.m. Sunday at Soldier’s Field Pool.
A 26-year-old female was in the water with her boyfriend and daughter when she put goggles on, went under the water and saw the man masturbating, police said.
The man is described as 50-60 years old with brown hair and a pot belly.
This is at least the fourth indecent exposure report since spring.
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Man accused of indecent exposure at RCTC
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Safety tips for the trails, after 3 reports of indecent exposure
- Man who threw cat into river in 2015 arrested for indecent exposure
- Mason City man found not guilty of assault and indecent exposure