AUSTIN, Minn. – U.S. Bank is donating $75,000 to the Austin Community Rec Center.
“Every day we are moving closer to raising the funds needed to construct the Austin Community Rec Center,” said Sandy Anderson, interim director of Vision 2020. “This donation by U.S. Bank is truly appreciated by the entire community as we close in on our $5 million goal.”
The Rec Center is planned as a 105,000 square foot facility offering year-round exercise and recreation options for the public. Construction is expected to start in July.
“We are proud to invest in the communities where our employees and customers live, work and play. This is at the heart of our giving philosophy, known as Community Possible,” said Patrick Hawkins, U.S. Bank market president and commercial banking relationship manager in Austin. “We have been in Austin for 150 years, and the Austin Community Rec Center will be a community cornerstone, where families and friends can gather and support each other as they bring their own possibilities to life. It is an honor to do our part to bring this vision to reality.”
- Another big donation to Austin rec center
- Big grant for new Austin rec center
- $500,000 donation to the Austin rec center project
- Fundraising complete for Austin Rec Center project
- $3 million raised for new Austin rec center
- Austin community breaks ground on new rec center
- A big donation to Forest City's new art center
- Kids Closet program gets big donation from Austin's Early Risers Kiwanis Club
- Big donation to Mayo emergency department
- Big donation for Mower County United Way