CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A second man has been arrested for some stolen vehicles in Floyd County.
Jason Duane Burnett, 20 of Rudd, is charged with ongoing criminal conduct, two counts of 1st degree theft, 2nd degree theft, and 4th degree theft. Authorities say Burnett and Colten Lee Lindley, 22 of Rockford, stole two Dodge Ram Trucks and an International Harvester tractor.
One of the trucks was found torn apart and on fire on a rural Floyd County Road.
In addition, Burnett is being charged with possession of a stolen Mitchell County welcome sign and a stolen “Suicidal Deer” sign.
Burnett was arrested on Thursday. Lindley was arrested on Tuesday and is charged with ongoing criminal conduct, two counts of 1st degree theft, arson, two counts of 2nd degree theft, and 3rd degree theft.
- Another arrest for stolen vehicles in Floyd County
- Sheriff: Juvenile taken into custody after stolen vehicle found in Floyd County ditch
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Rockford man arrested for stolen vehicles
- One dead after two-vehicle crash in Floyd County
- Austin man arrested for stolen vehicle in Worth County.
- Stolen vehicle warning in Dodge County
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Tractor fire in Floyd County
- Arrest made in connection to cemetery thefts in Floyd County