MASON CITY, Iowa - A 39-year-old man is the latest person to be picked up for delivering methamphetamine to a cooperating individual.
Nathaniel Ward, of Mason City, was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail early Thursday for delivering meth.
Authorities say the meth was delivered to a person under the direct control of the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Department in September of 2018 at 2nd St. SE in Mason City.
This arrest follows four others being arrested earlier this week for the same alleged crime.
Ward is being held on $20,000 bond.
- Another arrest for delivering meth to a cooperating individual in Mason City
- Mason City man accused of selling meth to a cooperating individual
- Police: Mason City man admits to delivering meth
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Sheriff: Man accused of delivering meth to a CI in Mason City arrested
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing