ALBERT LEA, Minn. - The American Red Cross is helping a family after a fire damaged their home Saturday morning.
Fire crews responded to the 600 block of Hope Lane after receiving a call of an attic fire just before 8:15 a.m. on Saturday. When firefighters arrived, they saw smoke coming out of the roof and confirmed it was an attic fire.
According to Albert Lea Fire Deptartment Shift Capt. Mark Light, no one was injured in the fire. There is around $15,000 in damage.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Albert Lea Fire and Police Departments were both on scene, as well as Gold Cross Ambulance, Glenville Fire Department, the American Red Cross, and the Salvation Army.
- American Red Cross helps family in Albert Lea after house fire
- Helping the Albert Lea American Legion
- Fire damages house just outside Albert Lea
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea looks to tackle housing issue
- Fire displaces Albert Lea family, causes $100K in damage
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa